Hotel Resident Access to the Spa:
- every day from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Non-Resident Access to the Spa:
- Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.,
- Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Hotel Resident Treatments:
- Sunday to Thursday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.,
- Friday & Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Every day from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Day Spa & Spa Access
A moment of relaxation for our non-resident clientele.
Day Spa - €87 / pers.
Offer available from Monday to Friday:
- Spa access from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday, and to 3p.m. Saturday and Sunday and bank holidays
- Dressing gown, bath towel and slippers provided
- Unlimited access to all the Spa facilities + Fitness room
- Light lunch (Selection of cold meats, cheese, mixed, or salmon served on a board, + 1 soft drink included)
- Breakfast (Buffet available from 8 a.m. until 10 a.m.)*
* choice of Breakfast or Lunch must be stated when booking.
Day Spa with a Treatment - €70 / pers.
This preferential rate is available when you simultaneously book any treatment lasting at least 1 hour on the same day.
Offer available from Monday to Friday, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., week-ends and bank holidays from 10 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- Dressing gown, bath towel and slippers provided.
- Unlimited access to all the Spa facilities + Fitness room.
2-hour Access - €32/pers.
with booked treatments* €17/pers.
3-hour Access - €43/pers.
with booked treatments* €22/pers.
* lasting at least one hour.
2-hour Access Package
5 Accesses €132
10 Accesses €250
3-hour Access Package
5 Accesses €182
10 Accesses €300
To book treatments or for more information:
Telephone: 0033 3 82 83 07 17
Gemology Cosmetics was founded by Chrystelle Lannoy and is the result of the fusion of her passion for cosmetics and precious minerals. In 2007, after three years of research in the laboratory, Chrystelle created the 1st range of mineral cosmetics made from precious and semi-precious stones.
Gemology Cosmetics is present in over 27 countries and owes its success to its efficiency, exceptional textures, care rituals and unique modelages with semi-precious stones.
Gemology Cosmetics and Domaine de la Klauss have developed an exclusive signature treatment combining minerals with vines especially created by Chrystelle Lannoy for the establishment in Montenach.
When you enter the Domaine’s spa, you are entering an 800 m2 area devoted to getting away from it all and well-being: There are 5 treatment rooms, including one double room equipped with a private balneotherapy area, a sensory swimming pool heated to 34°C in a stone vaulted area, a Finnish shower, an ice fountain, an outside heated swimming-pool and a jacuzzi, as well as Balinese beds, so that you can fully enjoy a perfect moment of relaxation.
There is also a state-of-the-art Technogym fitness room for those of you wanting to work up a sweat.
All installations (excluding treatments and private balneotherapy) are included in the hotel services. Non-residents may also use them on weekdays, for two to three hours.